Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tutu's and Bows

Whew! I have been busy! Today I finished five tutus and six bows. The tutus I had been working on all week and finally got them done today! I got a ton of crochet tops in all different colors and can not wait to get some more tulle to make some more tutus. My cousin will be coming over tomorrow with her daughter so she can model them for me. With fourth of July coming up I made 4 bows for the holiday and three tutus which one of them was made specifically for my cousins daughter.

I made a new logo today too! I think I can settle on this one. Thinking I need a new banner to match it as well.

Here are some pictures of the tutus I have done so far and hopefully I can post more with my niece wearing them sometime soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment